Monday, April 22, 2013
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
1. Debbie Reynolds...come on....do we have to even explain why this would be a good read. One name says it all Elizabeth Taylor!
2. Heart breaking, wonderfully written, do not want to finish it because I do not want it to end.
3. Just a great laugh and so interesting if you love Pop Culture at all.
4. Just started it and so far I agree...
5. If you love the movie Goodfellas and food history you will love this cook book.
6. I really needed a book like this. If you have read "Lean In" then this should be the next to fallow it up. Between the two you gain a lot of knowledge insight and tools to make your life better.
Labels: Books to Read
Monday, April 15, 2013
I received my daily Country Club Prep e-mail this morning. They where featuring this new Brand called Sloane Ranger. I just love these little start up brands. They could easily turn into the next Vineyard Vines or Lilly Pulitzer with the right style and I think Sloane Ranger is soon on there way.
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
1. Trina Turk has some super cute Cruz Wear for early spring featuring hot colors and some ultra preppy sheik pink and green.
2. Vineyard Vines, as usual, has some wonderful pieces for the season with some Sailor flair. Keeping it true to their tried and true color palate with the striped bikini as well.
3. I am not a huge department store beauty buyer, but a few Clarins items have really brought me back to the counter. The Clarins UV Plus HP SPF 40 Day Screen is a must! Only use about a dime size every morning with your moisturizer or liquid foundation and it covers your face and neck. Poudre Multi-Eclat Mineral Loose Powder is wonderful. Cheaper then most of the other mineral brands and has wonderful staying power and shine control the whole day.
4. Lilly Pulitzer in true form delivers Spring after Spring with fun patterns like Luck Charm featured in the collage and a their spring standard, gold platform espadrille.
5. Kate Spade's line gets cuter and cuter every season. This year they are doing such great jewelry using quirky everyday items and making them forever jewelry pieces.
6. Skinceuticals delivers year after year with the best body mineral sunscreen around for your beach and lake romps.
7. Can't write enough about the Clairsonic skin brushes. They take years off your skin and come in many fun Spring colors.
8. Trina Turk delivers not only in clothing and jewelry but also in home design. Give your bedroom a Spring Awakening with her line of sheets.
9. Gotta loose 10, 15, 20, 25 maybe 50 pounds before the summer. Look no further then the Dukan Diet plan. I lost 25 and have kept it off for over a year with this revolutionary plan.
10. Elie Saab has this wonderful perfume that I discovered sniffing my way through the perfume area at Nordys. Just love it so much. Spring in a Bottle for sure.
11. My new obsession are these Electrolyte tablets for your water. Just throw one in a bottle and your body absorbs all the Electrolytes it needs to make it through a long workout or day in the hot sun.
12. Red's Outfitters is a great sunglass company. Started by two kids in their college dorm room. The frames and lenses are top notch and ultra stylish to.